Monday 1 October 2012

CITY OF SIN: BLOG POST 2

CITY OF SIN (VIDEO CHAT)

I chatted with my friend Oklahoma Ward a few months ago about "City Of Sin" I will expand on every aspect of it all through this campaign, but I just thought I would share this video for the moment. 





I am scheduled to have a longer chat with him and Nicole Alonso this week. We will talk about City of Sin, but we will also talk about their movie CRAWL BITCH CRAWL. Also, about SCREEN, and some chit chat about when I was in Tulsa last year.

I had a brief acting role in CRAWL BITCH CRAWL, during the period I stayed with them to get SCREEN made. 

If you want to know more about CITY OF SIN, check out my kickstarter campaign. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hardcoreindie/city-of-sin-universe



I am giving previews of my current movie SCREEN for the $1 perk. If you buy the $1 perk, or any perk, you will then have access to the private "updates" section. This is where the video link and password is located. 

Thanks

David




No comments:

Post a Comment